building safer and stronger teams
Anti-Harassment Courses  |  Safety Training  |  Supervisory Coaching
Engaging & Effective
Engaging & Effective Safety Training
ARROW UP is more than just training, it’s a modern hospitality tool for
building safe and stronger teams.
Built by experienced restaurant operators to help their teams connect as humans,
and work cohesively.
CERTIFIED TRAINING IS REQUIRED BY LAW!
Click here to get more info on your state requirements
For Us By Us
- Purchase the courses you need.
- You’ll need to buy a specific number of seats for supervisors and employees.
- You can easily add more seats later if needed.
- Get a link to share with your team.
- Follow the link.
- Make a new account.
- Many people use the same computer at work, so make sure the last trainee is logged out!
- Add the License Key & launch your course.
- Complete the training and get a certificate.
You’ll need to purchase Supervisor and Employee courses for your team. Once the learner has registered and is launching the course, they can select English or Spanish.
No. Everyone registers themselves with the company link and license key.
The supervisor who purchases the courses is given access to a confidential Learners Report. They can follow the team’s progress and see who has registered, who is underway, and who has received a certificate. The Learners Report link is provided on the order confirmation receipt.
ARROW Certification works in collaboration with Aaron Colby, a partner @ Davis Wright Tremaine LLP.
We don’t give out legal advice, but if you need a lawyer, contact Aaron Colby.
Let him know that we sent you AaronColby@dwt.com